Volunteers – Our VIP’s
Volunteers are very important people at the The Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library! Contributing upwards of 1,500 volunteer hours per year, our volunteers perform a variety of essential functions throughout our organization, where their skills and dedication are greatly appreciated.
We offer opportunities for volunteers in a number of areas:
– museum collections – cataloguing, inventory, collections care, mount-making
– library – cataloguing, shelving, managing new donations/purchases
– events – planning, day-of-event staffing
– board of directors – the board meets the first Tuesday of each month
– gift shop – planning, stocking shelves, inventory
– financial and bookkeeping – fundraising planning, financial planning, regular bookkeeping duties
– website – assist with development and posting of content on the MCML website
– volunteers – managing the volunteer hours database, and soliciting volunteers for special events.
– office – filing, newsletter mailing
– committees – Museum, Library, Outreach, Finance and Fundraising, Gift Shop, Young Audience, and Marketing
Current Volunteer Openings:
If you would like to volunteer on a regular basis, or for special events, we would love to talk to you! Please contact us.